Now on to other news... do you want a sneak peek at what I'm working on next? To be honest, I'm always in the midst of many projects all at once, but I'll try to focus on just one to share for now. I found this tutorial online a week or so ago and just thought it was so dang cute! We are flying out to see Dane's parents in a few weeks and I thought it would be fun to make these for the kids to play with on the airplane. So far I have the pictures printed and the templates saved for the props. I'll cut some of them out with my cricut and some by hand. I think it will be a fun project. And of course I post pictures when I get it finished. Oh, and just so you know, you have to click on the link for the tutorial in order to get the sneak peek since I haven't actually cut anything out yet. Therefore I don't have any pictures to post yet. Sorry if that was misleading.
Anywho, that's all for now. I've got to get my beauty rest so I can wake up to my clean house. Yay!!!
Oh, and P.S., I didn't forget that I mentioned that I will be making my blog private. I was just wanting to do a quick post so I can go to bed. I will add everyone's email addresses and go private officially in a couple of days.









2 comments:
What a fun idea. Do you have all those programs in the tutorial or are you just figuring it out with what you do have?
I do have photoshop, which is what I used to crop my pictures, but I don't have the fancy schmancy Silhouette machine she has. And when I cropped my kids pics I actually gave a little more room above and below their faces because I found some fun hats and beards that I'll cut out and I needed room for them. I am going to cut some of the shapes out with my cricut, but I will also have to cut some out by hand as well. I happen to have some magnet stuff on a roll for my Zyron machine that has been sitting in a closet for years. I'll use that to put on the back of the props. But you could also easily just cut them out and glue magnet pieces onto the backs of them.
Post a Comment