
Here is a list of the stuff inside:Mask – toxic fume filter for when it doesn’t smell like roses.
Goggles – for protection against your own mini version of Old Faithful.
Patent Pending Poop Poncho – need we say more???
Tongs – Several inches of steel separation between you and the little warm wrapped gift.
Turkey Baster – for precision hiney washing.
Ear/Nose Plugs – use with care.
Pacifier – scream plug.
Baby Wipes- for cleaning baby bottom and various parts.
Diaper for newborn- cute as a kitten until it gets wet then it looks and smells like a sewer rat.
Bio Hazard bag and rubber gloves - for quarantine containment of the nuclear meltdown.
Emergency Formula Container – doubles as a PeePee cover for WeWe.
Hand Wipes – to clean up afterward. (For Dad’s use only).
Picture Frame- this is your badge of honor.
This last photo is the burp cloth I embroidered for her with my mom's embroidery machine. I LOVE that machine also!
Thanks for looking! Have a spectacular day (or night)! 









9 comments:
You are so dang cute!!!
You are so dang creative. I have to friends here that are due in July. I think I would like to copy that idea if thats alright. The CRICUT is AWESOME the only way to go. I have been using mine today for YW New Beginnings. love ya!!!
Jen, Jen, Jen...now I know who to come to when I need a dash of creativity! Awesome!
You are so awesome!!! I love that gift idea!
So I was way sad when Courtney told me on Sunday that you were at the shower on Saturday. I would have loved to have seen you. I was way sick and didnt want to share my yucky germs, so I had to miss it. Bummer....
I love it. You are the woMAN!!! Totally going to steal the idea.
That turned out sooooooooooo cute!
Awhhhhh!! You guys are so SWEET!!! Thank you for the AWESOME comments! If any of you end up wanting to make one, I can send you the file that I made with the items and their respective uses. And if you have a Cricut, and you have the design studio software, I think I may be able to send you the file of the words on the front (of course, you would have to have the All Mixed Up & Mickey's Font cartridges...or borrow mine). The polka dot letters were 3 different layers of vinyl.
P.S. Heather, I'm so sad you weren't there! I was hoping to see you. It was fun, though, seeing some of the ladies from my "old" ward. We'll just have to meet up sometime on a separate visit.
Cutest thing ever! I'm still hoping to be half as cool as you when I grow up...
ooh I love it! How cute!!
Wow...you embroider too? sure wish I lived closer :)
Post a Comment