Monday, December 1, 2008

One Word Game

O.K., so I don't usually do the games or tags like this because I guess I'm just nerdy or maybe lazy and don't feel like doing them. But I've been tagged at least twice for this one so I thought I'd better do it. Here it goes...

Where is your mobile phone? counter

Where is your significant other? work
Your hair color? gray/brown
Your mother? hillarious
Your father?
inpatient
Your favorite thing?
blessings
Your dream last night? decorating
Your dream goal? skinny
Room Your In? office
Your hobby? scrapbooking
Your fear?
accidents
Where do you want to be in 6 years? debt-free
Where were you last night? home
What you're not? skinny
Where you grew up? Tolleson
The last thing you did?
made gifts
What are you wearing? grunge

Your TV? on
Your pets? yuck!
Your computer?
slow
Your mood? sarcastic
Missing someone? my mind
Your car? truck
Something you're not wearing?
make-up
Favorite shop? Michael's
Your summer? scorching
Love someone?
family
Your favorite color? rainbow
When is the last time you laughed? this morning
Try keeping it to just one word.
I tag anyone who will respond.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm gunna do it! It's fun! :D I'll tag you FOREVER NOW! hahaha!