skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Time to Deck the Blog...Fa La La La La...
Even though Thanksgiving is just a couple of days away, I decided to deck out my blog with some Christmas tunes playing and a new festive background. I SO love this time of year! I can hardly wait to get the lights up on the house and you don't even want to get me started on all of the new christmas "stuff" I just bought to add to the tree. Shhh! Don't tell Dane! I guess I'm just so excited that I finally have my own house again and can actually decorate it MY way. Yippee!! I'll have to post pics when I finally get my tree done to my satisfaction. I will definitely have to pick up another tree or two AFTER christmas to have for next year so the kids will actually get to have one decorated THEIR way. Poor kids! But then, I'll bet that anyone reading this blog completely understands where I'm coming from. My banner is our christmas card from last year. I don't have any current family pictures (until this weekend) and its late (of course!) so I figured this would work for now. However, I need to figure out how to make my banners fill the whole box instead of leaving white space on either side of it. I keep doing that! Anywho! I hope you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving! Luv ya!
4 comments:
I have two trees to let the kids have there own, but I have never once put it up. I always let others borrow it for one reason or another. I am to the point where I actually like the way the kids decorate the tree. It won't last forever and I will have plenty of time to have my own tree.
We always let our kids decorate the tree how they want. I think it feels like a homey christmas tree. About 2yrs ago...Mathew took out our christmas tree by chasing the girls and most of our expensive decorations died on that day. So now it is souly a kids tree. But they enjoy it the most with all of there stuff on it!
So cute! The pink polka dot one you had was under "Christmas". ??? :D I was (kinda) kidding about Saturday's hair cut. I think it'd be too hectic. Though, I'm ready... I think... to have it redone. It's bugging me. Of course, I should just stick it out. It probably needs to grow a little longer so you can salvage it for me! :D
I love Christmas too! I have a tree for the kids upstairs for the kids, but my downstairs tree is very casual and family friendly too. Happy Holiday's :)
Post a Comment