That is the question. I've been pondering this question for quite a while now. I'm becoming more aware of the dangers of putting my personal information out there for anyone in the world to see. Especially when it comes to my kids. I don't want to cut off anyone who may be lurking (friendly ones, that is) so I'll put it out there for you to email me or leave a comment with your email address so I can add you to my list of approved readers. Don't worry if you've only lurked and never commented. I won't judge. I do it too! But if I know you, and you still want to peek into my world, let me know that you'd like to be invited to read my blog. And maybe (I'm not promising anything), but just maybe, I'll actually start posting again. I'll plan to go private this weekend some time to give anyone time to respond.
Wait! Who am I kidding?! I haven't written on this thing for so long that I probably don't even have anyone checking in on me anymore. Silly me! Oh well, for all you spiders in the cobwebs that may be reading, I'll be going private in a few days. That is all.
12 comments:
Sign me up Jen. I think you already have my email address.
Me! Me! Me! You have my e-mail. I think???
Me too! I like to see all of your cute projects. leslie.barnum@gmail.com
I want to stalk you jen carlson...(say that i a really creepy voice....)
I wanna keep reading (when you do update) jasandjen@gmail.com
I CHECK ON YOU ALL THE DANG TIME!!! And you know how I feel about going private - it truly is amazing how liberating it is! You'll love it! And just dive in... don't feel a need to catch us up all at once --- that's why they let you change the date & time on your posts to whatever you want! ;) AND I'LL SPEAK FOR EVERYONE THAT WE WANT TO SEE EVERYTHING! You have been working on GAZILLIONS of projects, and I want to see them all!!!!
jheiselt (at) gmail (dot) com
eagarfarm@q.com sign up the Eagar's!
I'd love to keep reading! beckiehobbs (at) hotmail (dot) com.
I would love to be able to continue "blog stocking" you! :) I love seeing all the new projects you come up with. crazybowens4u (@) yahoo. com
I would love to keep reading. So, count me in peterson.susanna@gmail.com.
I'm happy to see some updates on here. I love all the craftyness you share here. You get me inspired. :)
I want to blogstalk you! I still haven't officially "met" you yet, but I feel like I want to get to know you better. :-) So sign me up--stephanie.carlson07 at gmail dot com--and we'll see you all next week!
Post a Comment