Yes, happy birthday! I LOVE the new blog layout! Those baby pictures are too cute. It's crazy because I can see each one of your kids in your different pictures. Okay, here's where I get most of my fabric: http://www.fabric.com/quilting-fabric-shop-by-designer.aspx?Source=LeftNav and orders over $35 have free shipping. enjoy!! :)
Happy Birthday Jen! It looks like our birthdays are only 2 days apart if yours was on the 23rd. I loved the wedding picture! That was fun to see all the pictures of you through the years.
I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids and a hard-working husband. I would love to say that I have a perfect life with perfect kids and a perfect husband, but I don't believe in lying (too much). So I'll just say that I make it through each day with most of my sanity in tact by the time my head hits the pillow at some extremely late (or is it early?) hour. I love my family!
9 comments:
What a cute idea! I can defiantly see all three of your children in you. Happy Birthday from Darin Inman Family!
Love it! I was there for the majority of the pics. Brings back memories!
Oh my Goodness...that is TOO cute! I love it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
So Cool! Happy Birthday Cuz!
Love the video! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to you!!! I loved the video. I especially loved the wedding pic of you and Dane. You looked absolutely gorgeous!
Nothing better than a tribute to yourself! Happy Birthday.
Yes, happy birthday! I LOVE the new blog layout! Those baby pictures are too cute. It's crazy because I can see each one of your kids in your different pictures. Okay, here's where I get most of my fabric: http://www.fabric.com/quilting-fabric-shop-by-designer.aspx?Source=LeftNav
and orders over $35 have free shipping. enjoy!! :)
Happy Birthday Jen! It looks like our birthdays are only 2 days apart if yours was on the 23rd. I loved the wedding picture! That was fun to see all the pictures of you through the years.
Post a Comment