I have some relatives in town for the weekend so we went over to mom and dad's last night for a get-together. As usual, we like to have a good time when we're all together. This time was no different, other than the fact that I got some of it on video. Here's Taylynn teaching everyone how to do the "Hoedown Throwdown". Later in the video you'll see Brynn getting down a little too. Not bad for just having her tonsils removed that morning, eh?
P.S. I never claimed to be a great videographer. This is why. I can't even seem to get everyone's head in the picture. Oh well. You get the idea.









6 comments:
How fun is that!
Oh my!! That is TOO cute!! Who's the guy in the white t-shirt...he's good!!
That was to cute,and was that Rick dancing? I could not tell.
Rick is in white and Mark is in blue.
I'm so sad I missed it. I would have been all over that, you know me when it comes to dancing!
I love that Rick & Mark got into it too. Rick WAS pretty good. I especially liked how he got a little bored toward the end & went a little free-style.
Post a Comment