Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brynn!!

It's birthday time again at our house!  Brynn turned 7 years old today.  Woot!  Woot!  We didn't do a big party or anything this year, but we did have her cousin and BFF Brody come and spend the night last night.  They always have the best of time together.  This morning, upon request, I made her favorite (and mine) smoothie for breakfast: peanut butter/chocolate/banana.   Mmmm... my mouth is watering just thinking about it.  Then she just played most of the day with Porter and Brody.  She did get to help make and do all of the decorating of her birthday cake.  She thought that was super cool!  It's a good thing we weren't having anyone over to eat it with us, though, because I saw her licking the knife several times in between spreading the frosting.  We finished it off with some ice cream and presents.  It was a fun day!
To stay in line with what I did for 
Brooklyn, I will share just a few things about Brynn:
Nicknames:
Brynn
Brynn Nicole
(Boring, I know.  For some reason we never really gave her a nickname.)


Favorite color:
BLUE!!
Favorite shows:
Bakugan
Pokemon
Transformers
Scooby Do
High School Musical 2 and 3
Favorite activities:
playing on the computer
building Legos
playing "house" 
playing with cars and little people
reading books
watching t.v.

Things I love about Brynn:
She is a very tough kid.  When she was 4 she fell and cut her arm open and didn't cry even once.  In fact, the only time she even winced was when the doctor at the urgent care pulled out some scissors to cut off the end of the steri-strip.  I think she thought the doctor was going to cut her.
She's usually a very big helper around the house. 
She's very affectionate.  She LOVES to hug everyone.
She's such a tomboy.  I took her shopping one day and we were looking for something to buy for herself.  We walked down the girly isle and she said to me in a sarcastic tone, "Mom!  This is the GIRL isle!".  I looked back at her and said, "Brynn, you ARE a girl!!".  To which she said, "Oh yeah, I forgot.".  She cracks me up!  

Brynn is such a joy to be around (most days, anyway).  I love her sooo much!!  Happy Birthday, Brynn!!  You are a great blessing to us!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Brynn!

Jodie said...

mmmmmm...peanut butter, chocolate, and banana shakes are my favorite, too!

Kelly Inman said...

Happy Birthday! We miss you very much. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Muche said...

Happy Birthday Brynn! We love you!

Heather Collins said...

Happy Birthday Brynn!! I can't believe she is already seven...boy the time flies by so fast! She is such a cutie!