Friday, June 5, 2009

Brooklyn's 3rd Birthday!

I know I'm a few days late on posting this, but we just celebrated Brooklyn's 3rd birthday on Tuesday.  It is so hard to believe that my baby is 3 years old now.  I thought it would be fun to list just a few things about her...

Nicknames: 
Brooklyn Pie
Punkin Pie
Punkin Noodle

Favorite color:
PINK!!

Favorite shows:
Strawberry Shortcake
Wow! Wow! Wubzy!
"Ariel"
Strawberry Shortcake
Did I mention Strawberry Shortcake?

Favorite activities:
coloring
playing with play-dough
polishing fingers and toes
dancing
watching Strawberry Shortcake

Must haves at bedtime:
Bunny - not just any bunny, THE bunny (from Build A Bear about a year or so ago)
pink, soft blanket
sippee cup - a habit I REALLY need to break!

Things I love most about Brooklyn:
She's so dang funny!!
She's such a little chatterbox.  I don't always understand what she is saying, but it sounds so cute.
She's happy just playing in her own little world.  Often, I'll find her off on her own just singing and dancing and talking to herself.   And then she'll bust out laughing.  It's so hilarious!
I love my little Brooklyn Pie.  She lights up my life.  I'm glad Heavenly Father sent her to us.
Happy Birthday, Brooklyn!!

3 comments:

Samara said...

Didn't you like Strawberry Shortcake too? It's been a while, so I don't remember so good.

She is adorable!

Renee said...

I do remember Jennifer liking, no loving Strawberry Shortcake, when we were little. Happy birthday Brooklyn.

Heather Collins said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! She is such a little cutie! I love that she is so into pink and strawberry shortcake. That is so stinkin cute!