As you can see, I'm getting into the St. Patrick's Day mood with all the green in my background. It just seemed like the thing to do, you know. So, of course, that meant that I needed to change my header as well. I was trying to figure out what I wanted and then I found a quote on
this site and thought that would be a
perfect goal and reminder for me this month to focus on what is really
important in life. Most days I feel quite frustrated with my kids because they are so wild and crazy and it's hard to want to do nice things for them. And, I guess, maybe that's the way they feel too. I know that makes me sound like the worst mother ever and to be completely honest I totally feel like the worst mom ever most of the time. Sad. So sad. Anyway, I've decided that I need to make that my focus this month and, who knows, I may even notice that they can be
quite fun (when they're not fighting).
5 comments:
This is a great goal. You're not the only one who feels like this. You can't possibly be the worst mother...because I AM. Seriously though, I may steal...uh, adopt this goal too.
BTW - Love the new background.
Great background! And I love the quote. I think we all feel less than the perfect mom, or even an okay mom some days!
Alright Jen, first I know there is no way that you are the worst mom! Second, how in the world do you have so many cute backgrounds? Do you know how to write code? Will you share some secrets with me because you always have the cutest dolled up blog!
Thanks, guys, for the compliments!
Susanna, I use digital scrapbooking papers and so forth to make my backgrounds (well, except for the one big photo last month). There is a great tutorial here: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/144-how-to-make-your-own-background . They take you step by step to create your own background. I believe they use Photoshop Elements to do their backgrounds, which is what I use. You have to set up an account with photobucket.com (which is free) in order to get the codes for your backgrounds. After you have made one all on your own, you will see that it really isn't that difficult to do. Just follow the tutorial. Good luck! And call me if you have questions.
Don't lie! It was a total pain in the butt! Or did you forget about mine? Anyway, I love the backround! Oh, and for anyone who hasn't seen her wall, check it out. And Brynns room and Brooklyns room.
Post a Comment