
Well, at least a little bit of the sparkle is back in Brooklyn's eyes. She still won't say a word and doesn't eat or drink very much, but every now and again she smiles. And if a catchy tune comes on the T.V., she starts shaking her booty. That's how I know she is at least starting to feel a little better. I told her tonight that I wanted to take a picture of her smile so she decided to play peek-a-boo with her tights. Whatever it takes, right? But don't even think about trying to make her do something she doesn't want to do. Dang! She's feisty!! I'm really looking forward to her feeling 100% again.











3 comments:
She looks lots better and I love the polish on her fingers!
I love her curls!! Glad she's feeling better. :)
I am glad she is starting to feel better. How are you doing?
Post a Comment