Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year, New Me! Who's up for the challenge?!

So I just had a thought tonight (after stuffing my face with biscuits and gravy for the 2nd time in a week) and wondered who would be with me on it. As you know, we are approaching a new year and with that comes new years resolutions. Now, if you're like most people, you are probably going to be setting some goals in relation to losing weight. Heaven knows I'd really like to get about 60 lbs off myself this next year. So I was thinking that maybe we could encourage each other on this. I'm sure you've already noticed that I have a weight loss blog that pretty much has spider webs all over it because it doesn't get used much. I was thinking that maybe we (and I mean ANYONE who is interested in doing it) could post our "before" pictures on that blog and then we could do posts on different weight loss topics and even update our "before" pictures every month so we can see each other's progress. What do you think? Is anyone game?

6 comments:

Muche said...

Yeah, I'll do it, but I'll post my picture of me 10 months pregnant, that way I can't mess up! I do want to loose a little and be back to my pre-Tommy weight, when I was a hot mama (which might be why I got pregnant again, I was so HHHHot) I'm game

Cute But Dorky said...

Hey I will do it, as long as we don't do it Biggest Loser style. I can do a tight t-shirt, but no way am I wearing a sports bra for a picture. Can you say, Flubber?

Amy said...

I up for it. Instead of focusing on the movie that Wade and I saw tonight, I was thinking how much fluff I've accumulated in the past 6 years. I need to be accountable.

Sally said...

I'm all in, I need something to help motivate me. I only ever get motivated to eat, not to excersize...

jenerekfamily said...

How public is the weight loss blog?

Jen said...

Jenny,
I think at this point I am going to keep it public. I'm sure there are people who are either already looking at it or will be looking at it that might not be ready to commit, but could benefit from posts and comments made by the rest of us. If it gets too crazy I may change it to private, but for now I'm going to keep it public. Do you want to join?