Friday, November 14, 2008

Misadventures of a 4 year old little boy



Argh!!! I love my son! I love my son! I love my son! I love my son! I have to keep reminding myself of that to get me through most days. Besides helping Brooklyn flood the bathroom this morning by stuffing as much toilet paper and whatnot in the toilet to make it clog up and overflow, I discovered tonight that at some point recently he stuffed pieces of candle wax drippings into my card reader on my computer. Again...ARGH!!!!! I really do love my little guy, but he sure runs me ragged.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow. You really do have your hands full! ;)

Amy said...

Ha ha ha ha! I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you. You see, I've got the female version at my house. Did I tell you about the time that she wrote all over my parents brand new, very pricey kitchen cabinets with permanent marker? I've also had to clean up the toilet overflow aftermath several times. Some days, I think she runs from doing one bad thing to another. I know there are other examples, but for the sake of my sanity and her life, I have chosen to block them out. LOL!

Cute But Dorky said...

He told me that there was tape on the toilet. I only find that funny, because on a regular basis, Cambris's poop is so big, it plugs the toilet. OK, mine too. What can I say, we have big turds. You probaly didn't want to know that. Oh well, sorry.

Kelly Inman said...

Jen I'm so excited you have a blog now. I was so gung ho (I hope that's how you spell it) about mine for the first couple of weeks but haven't done much with it lately. I need to get back into it.